пятница, 12 октября 2012 г.

Russian Students Write...


My name is Vera.I'm 13.I'm in the 7th form, school №4. I live in Bogotol in Krasnoyarsk Region.
I'm clever, responsible and serious.I like theatre very much, it's my hobby.I have been playing at the theatre for six years and I like to communicate with my theatre group.
Also I attend optional subject Literature. My teacher and I write poems, read and analyse texts, make schemes.When our work is completed, we go to school conference.
In the future I want to be an interpreter and go abroad. That's why I work with my tutor of English and read a lot  of books in English. I began reading books on Psychology and want to continue studying Psychology.
I like to travel very much.When I grow up, I'll go to Mexico, Spain and Great Britain. I like interesting places, sights and British culture.I want to live in the UK and study in Oxford.
I hope I will be succeed in my future and will be able to achieve my aims.
                                                                                                                         (Vera B., 13)


1 комментарий:

  1. Vera,

    My apologies for sending so many test comments. I've now figured out that my students will have to respond to a "Captcha" every time they make a comment, which is unfortunate. I'm sure some students will still be willing to put up with the inconvenience to communicate with Mrs. Zhigalova's students through this blog.

    I very much enjoyed your well written introduction to yourself. Your English is impressive! Your work with a tutor is paying off.

    Some questions:
    What literature are you studying? What conference are you preparing for? Finally, where have you traveled? (You say you enjoy traveling, so I'm curious about where you've been.)

    Thanks again for the nice introduction! I hope you hear from you soon here when you find the time.

    - Mr. Logan

    ОтветитьУдалить